R.I.P abc1

LukasROAR

Straw Hat Pirate
The channel has been pulled by Disney.
No more abc1 in the UK :(
Yeah it did show a lot of repeats and i can watch Scrubs elsewhere but no more Home Improvement, 8 Simple Rules or Rodney on tv :(

Ah my god! I haven't even noticed as of yet.

This is quite a sad thing. Everyone watches ABC1 for Scrubs and Home Improvement. :X.

I wonder the chances of getting another better ABC channel. Very slim I'd imagine.

Apparently it switched off at midday today.
Proper gutted.
Only found out by chance when i was adding favourites to my new sky+ box and couldn't find it on the list so i looked it up.
The last show to air was Home Improvement *sniff*
Not sure about getting another abc channel, it's being replaced on free view by Virgin 1 so i've read :(

Crikey. Shame to see it go, albeit only for scrubs - i never really got into any of the other sitcoms, im a total scrubs fanboy hehe.

Then again i am kinda glad to see it go, it really did take the piss with the amount of adverts and what was with its timing? you watch 5 mins and then get an advert break? Wiiiiierd.

Liquid Skin said:
Crikey. Shame to see it go, albeit only for scrubs - i never really got into any of the other sitcoms, im a total scrubs fanboy hehe.

Then again i am kinda glad to see it go, it really did take the piss with the amount of adverts and what was with its timing? you watch 5 mins and then get an advert break? Wiiiiierd.

Aye the adverts did my bloody head in.
Thats how the yanks have their adverts aint it.
I love American tv but i couldn't live with all those adbreaks all the time lol.
scrubs <3

LukasROAR said:
Liquid Skin said:

Aye the adverts did my bloody head in.
Thats how the yanks have their adverts aint it.
I love American tv but i couldn't live with all those adbreaks all the time lol.
scrubs <3

I don't really mind the American advert breaks all to much.

Break > Clip - Credits > Clip - Intro > Break > 75% of the show > Break . . .

You can always tell when your watching a American sitcom and it sets up for a advert break and it doesn't happen. Ah well. Our way is MUCH simpler.

Back