Question about Evangelion Manga no.8?

Six

Completely Average High School Student
I'm just wondering if the No.8 manga for Evangelion is in the same format as the Special Edition versions of the previous volumes (right to left instead of left to right) or like the standard editions.

thanks in advance.

Welcome to the Anime UK News Forums, Six. This is by far the best UK anime forum there is, as it lacks flamers and spammers ansd the like.

And yeah, Eva no.8 (and all subsequent volumes) are in 2nd edition format, which is the same as the original special editions.

yeah i have the first 3 volumes in special ed format (which has slightly larger page size), but i'll have to buy the regular ed (i.e. 2nd ed) of vol 4 onwards because they're out of print. this is annoying because they'll be two different sizes of eva manga on my shelf and i think the special articles (interviews with cast and crew etc.) are different between the two as well. at least both versions are right to left though.

Just another question regarding the Eva manga. Now that Vol. 9 has been released in Japan. How long do you think it will take til it will be available in English?

Well, since the English is up to Vol.8, and Evangelion is such a big franchise, I'd imagine it won't be long. It's likely being translated around now.

Back