PSP Help

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
Heya,
I'm having a few problems with my PSP and I was wondering if anyone can help?

Basically, a while ago I made a Japanese PSN account and downloaded a few demos from it. I decided to try and go back to my English PSN account, as it wouldn't let me play my English downloaded games. So I did that and can access the UK PSN store now and log in with my account. However, it still won't let me play my UK PSN store games.

I googled this and was told that I needed to reactivate the games via account management, which I try to do, but I keep on getting the error message 80109D25 (which Google shows no answers for). However, it still lets me play my Japanese demos even when I log onto my Japanese PSN account and deactivate them, then log back into my English account.

I've even tried returning my PSP to its default settings, but no luck.

Anyone know what the answer is?

The Psp latches onto the save data and account - i had similar problems myself in the past when i opened my japanese account on my psp to access a bleach demo.

The way i got around things was to have my japanese downloads on one memory card and my english downloads and account on another memory card, seems to work fine for me now, i just have to swap memory cards depending on what i fancy playing.

Back