PSP Game Recommendations

GrantM

Dandy Guy, in Space
I got a PSP for Christmas and so far I've got 3 games for it, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Lumines and Metal Gear Ac!d.

One problem I'm having is figuring out what to get next since there are more UMD movies than PSP games available. One game I'm thinking of getting is called Pursuit Force but I can't find any reviews of it, I'm also also interested in Burnout: Legends and Wipeout Pure (well I'd be more interested in them if they were £5-£10 cheaper).

So can anyone please help me on this?

Get Wipeout and Virtua Tennis. Two top class games.

The one bad thing about the PSP is that it looks like having a very crappy release schedule. No good games on the horizon in my opinion....Breath of Fire III comes out in February, but even then, that is a port of an old PSX classic.

masaki86 said:
Get Wipeout and Virtua Tennis. Two top class games.

The one bad thing about the PSP is that it looks like having a very crappy release schedule. No good games on the horizon in my opinion....Breath of Fire III comes out in February, but even then, that is a port of an old PSX classic.

Thanks, but I'm not interested in tennis games. One game I am thinking of getting is Pursuit Force, but I can't find any reviews of it

EDGE and Games TM both gave pursuit force 7/10. Which means they feel the game is good but not great. I would also recommed Ridge Racer if you like racing games. (As well as Wipeout Pure)

wise choice on getting gta liberty city stories, gr8 game ^_- , if u like sports games then i'd suggest pro evolution soccer 5 (its better on ps2 though ...) or nba 2006.

Back