Pita-Ten

Colin

Kiznaiver
Going back a while, Pita-Ten was made in 2002 and has still yet to be licensed in the US (apparently it's too expensive for the relatively small market it would have). Tokyopop will happily sell you the manga, though.

Pita-Ten is, above all else, cute. If you don't like cute things, stay as far away from this as possible; it's mind-haemorrhagingly adorable. It cutely tells the story of an elementary school boy, next door to whom an angel moves in. Then a daemon. But it's okay, because they're both cute.

It also happens to be funny, and sometimes sad.

In the words of Kasuga Ayumu in a sorely missed (if rather bizarre) line from a fansub:
It's cute enough to make you go "What the heck?"

I have the first 2 volumes of the manga and the only one who could stomach them was my 13 year old daughter!! My 11 year old son read the first few pages and threw it down in disgust :lol:
I guess you have to have an extremely "sweet tooth" for Pita ten :mrgreen:

I was going to download this for my sister the other day but it had to be downloaded in groups of four episodes and since i don't have broadband i figured it would take way to long. Maybe if i get broadband i will go back to Pita-Ten

Back