Pink & Habanero Volume 1 Review

I liked your review and it made me want to read the series, why's it called Pink & Habanero is that the name of the cosplay cafe or? :)
I think the café was simply called Knight's Café or something (definitely starts with Knights), since it's based on that theme for the outfits. I'm not really sure what the origin of the name is, although I will say it is the exact same in Japanese (ピンクとハバネロ), so I'm wondering if it's related to the personalities of the two characters instead. 🤔

Also glad it made you want to read it! :)

I think the café was simply called Knight's Café or something (definitely starts with Knights), since it's based on that theme for the outfits. I'm not really sure what the origin of the name is, although I will say it is the exact same in Japanese (ピンクとハバネロ), so I'm wondering if it's related to the personalities of the two characters instead. 🤔

Also glad it made you want to read it! :)

Yeah that was my other thought (the character personalities thing), I'm not really buying manga atm for a bit cuz I have so many complete series I'm yet to read in my collection already, but I do want to check this out sometime if I have the time and money and physical volumes are still available at that point :)

Back