One hour photo

Outlawstar

Thousand Master
Just wondering did anyone see this movie on FILM4 last night.
I thought it was seriously good with a stunning performance by robin williams.
So,any thoughts?

I can't watch this film, I saw it once and it creeped me out so much I just couldn't watch it again. The film is amazing but Robin Williams looks exactly like the Grandfather in that role and I mean exactly even the hair is a match/

One of Robin Williams best performances he loses his comedic personality and plays a disturbed nutter so well, it just goes to show he should be given more roles.

Anime in a major movie!? Never! It was alright, I watched it a few years ago though and can't remember all details.

I saw it a while ago on channel 4, then rewatched some of it on film4 the other day.
I like it, just it is a little bit creepy, I couldn't imagine Robin Williams playing such a role x] (I'm so used to him in more comedy films.)

Sami said:
I saw it a while ago on channel 4, then rewatched some of it on film4 the other day.
I like it, just it is a little bit creepy, I couldn't imagine Robin Williams playing such a role x] (I'm so used to him in more comedy films.)

I know what you mean,has to be one of the freakiest charachters ever played by anyone.
Has to be one of the best charachters ever aswell.
You end up kinda liking him and feel sorry for him at various points in the movie,even though hes clearly a weirdo.

Anyone share these thoughts?

Its cause you feel he is a 'safe' actor someone unable to be scary, someone who is only going to make you laugh and when you see him go all serious like this it really freaks you out

McIcy said:
Its cause you feel he is a 'safe' actor someone unable to be scary, someone who is only going to make you laugh and when you see him go all serious like this it really freaks you out

Good point.

I hope you guys noticed the fact Robin Williams is continually pimping Evangelion toy mecha in this movie :)

McIcy said:

This is true. But the character he plays, I think I'd still think of as wierd if anyone else played him. (Okay, so maybe not as 'OMG YOU CAN'T DO THAT MR. WILLIAMS Wierd, but still wierd XD)

Paul said:
I hope you guys noticed the fact Robin Williams is continually pimping Evangelion toy mecha in this movie :)

Yeah I noticed that.=D
It was one of the eva series,clearly the crew havint done their research as
the little boy falsely describes it as a good guy.
No big deal but you cant help but notice these things as an anime fan.

Back