Old Anime in need of a home

mmac

Hikikomori
Hi,

I'm looking to dispose of my Anime collection to someone - preferably a club or similar who will make use of it, i've not really collected any since 2000 so it's stuff from around 95 to 2000.

All on Video, quite a lot on NTSC as well as a bunch of Laserdisks, some UK release some Jap disks.

Reason for wanting to do this ? I'm emigrating and well it's either it goes to some anime fans or it goes to the tip/charity shop. So yes i'm not Selling it - it's FREE (Collection only)

Selection of Video's includes
Record of Lodoss war (TV)
Irrisponsible captain tyler
Gunbuster
Macross plus
bubblegum crisis
Urusei Yatsura
El Hazzard
Tenchi Muyo
The Slayers
And much more : a mix of Sub and Dub

Lazerdisks include:
Tenchi Muyo in love (movie)
Tenchi Muyo daughter of darkness
bubblegun crisis & crash
Oh my goddess
Mobile suit Gundam the 08th MS team
Zeriam the animation
Some Ramna 1/2
Nukunuku and more

And a bunch of CD's (lots of Macross 7 stuff & slayers)

Anyway If someone is interested in taking these items away then it's collection only (i'm based in langley near Slough atm). Priority will go to any club who might want them.

Only thing is the window of Opportunity is small - i have a week where i can realisitcally keep them here before i have to dispose of them. Strictly First come first served So post below if seiously interested and can pick up the quantity.

Deadline is 14th of July.

Yagami said:
Hi there, is there any chance that I could pay you the postage cost to send them to me?

Sadly the reason they are collection is because there is quite a lot, and i'm short on time to sort this out. Postage would be rather expensive i'm afraid.

I'd be interested in the CDs if they're legitimate and should be able to collect if you get stuck (afraid I can't help with the rest and am not a club so understand others have priority!). If you don't have any interest in the rest please let me know. I could redistribute duplicates to others who want them?

R

im very interested in the tenchi stuff ( i collect it and id love to get my hands on the laser disks)

i'm willing to pay for the postage and packaging and will send the money instantly. i've sent you an email.

Back