November's UK anime DVD releases

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
All of November's UK anime DVD releases are listed below. Of course, if you are excited about some of these releases, feel free to drop by <a href="http://forums.animeuknews.net">our community forums</a> and let us know what you think!<ul class="menu"><li><b>07 NOVEMBER 2005</b></li><li>Love Hina X-Mas Special (MVM)</li><li>Planetes #2 (Beez)</li><li>S-CRY-ed #4 (Beez)</li><li>Samurai Champloo #2 (MVM)</li><li>Tenchi Box Set (MVM)</li><li><b>14 NOVEMBER 2005</b></li><li>Appleseed (OVA) (Manga)</li><li>Cowboy Bebop: Collection Box #1 (Beez)</li><li>Cowboy Bebop: Collection Box #2 (Beez)</li><li>Ghost In The Shell - Stand Alone Complex #7 (Manga)</li><li>Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Complete 1st GIG Box Set (Manga)</li><li>Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Official Log 01 (Manga)</li><li>Ikki Tousen #1 (MVM)</li><li>Ikki Tousen #1 (artbox edition) (MVM)</li><li>Robotech #2 (Manga)</li><li>Sky Blue (Wonderful Days) (Tartan)</li><li><b>21 NOVEMBER 2005</b></li><li>Aquarian Age #3 (ADV)</li><li>Chrono Crusade #5 (ADV)</li><li>Gad Guard #6 (ADV)</li><li>Get Backers #6 (ADV)</li><li>Mezzo DSA #3 (ADV)</li><li>Peacemaker #2 (ADV)</li><li>Planetes #3 (Beez)</li><li>Planetes #4 (Beez)</li><li>Wolf's Rain #1 (Beez)</li><li><b>28 NOVEMBER 2005</b></li><li>Wolf's Rain #2 (Beez)</li><li>Wolf's Rain #3 (Beez)</li></ul><a href="http://www.animeuknews.net/schedule.php">Read more...</a>

Does anyone know which of the two Cowboy Bebop boxed sets will have four disks in, because a woman on one of the stalls at the expo said it was box two that would feature disks 4-7. Can anyone confirm this?

Amazon have them listed as both containing three dvd's, which worries me. I bought volumes 1-3 at £20 each, and want to avoid paying silly prices for the rest of the series if I can...

The thing is, Bebop is only a six disc release, so a seventh disc shouldn't exist (unless it's a previously unannounced bonus disc with extras on it or something). As far as I knew, Collection 1 is discs 1-3, and Collection 2 is 4-6.

Of this month's releases, the main one I'm interested in and don't already have is Chrono Crusade 5, although the GITS: SAC, Bebop sets and Ikki Tousen #1 might be making their way on the birthday/Christmas list.

So THAT's why I couldn't find Wolf's Rain anywhere. Oh well. May as well order it online with the other two.

The Bebop sets look mighty appealing as does Ikki Tousen. What on Earth is the Love Hina Xmas Special?!

i will be trying to get all of these as useal but theres a few there that i dont really want and may leave like
Tenchi Box Set (i already have the serie)
Robotech #2 (Manga) (hate this serie)
Cowboy Bebop: Collection Box #1 and 2 (already have them)

and a few others i already got at
# S-CRY-ed #4 (Beez)
# Samurai Champloo #2 (MVM)

but plan to get rest.

Red XIII said:
The thing is, Bebop is only a six disc release, so a seventh disc shouldn't exist (unless it's a previously unannounced bonus disc with extras on it or something). As far as I knew, Collection 1 is discs 1-3, and Collection 2 is 4-6.

Of this month's releases, the main one I'm interested in and don't already have is Chrono Crusade 5, although the GITS: SAC, Bebop sets and Ikki Tousen #1 might be making their way on the birthday/Christmas list.

Must be my mistake then. Thanks.

Back