No PSP2, but a PSP Fix

reading that, you can tell that PSP isn't really meant for gaming purposes now anyway, seeing as if any of those fixes are made..it would be used for more general things like music. or PDA. PSP2 i think won't be much different if it was to be made and released..besides as you said..it may be a bit silly to release it soon anyway as the PSP has only been out for less than a year.

To be quite honest i'm sadden by my psp purchase as it was a hell of a waste of money. Here are some of the major problems i have with the psp:

* Lack of the range of games - most ported from the ps2
*Long loading times (come on sony it's suspose to be portable and i have to wait over 5 minutes for the menu screen to load XD
*Dead pixels (A sad case for my friend who purchase a psp with a dead pixel in the dead centre of the psp screen! Och!)
*Memeory sticks (additional costs just to save games,play movies, music it all adds up, you might as well add a hard drive)

My psp is generally lying in my room gathering dust as we speak and the only decent game i occasionaly play is lumines and that is wearing thin on the line after 6 months of playing it. GTA:LCS on the otherhand, is the same original GTA and the horrible blurring effect that actually hurts my eyes that it's really distracting.

I thought the psp was the perferct handheld it was suspose to be, but instead it tries to diverse itself into watching movies and TV shows and listerning to music. Great idea! No , to be honest i rather play with my DS Lite instead. Would u stand watching a movie looking at the small screen for a long period on the train or the bus. I think not. Anyways, some chav will probably come along and rob it off you before you know it. ^^.

Overall the psp is very fragile piece of hardware, in which can create almost the same resolute power as the ps2. Which is a good thing. But on the otherhand, many game developers are too lazy and just port their product from the ps2 to the psp. It's a real shame!!

I'm on my third PSP; Sony replaced the others free of charge. For all the minor faults the PSPs have had, Sony have really dealt with the problem well for me.

Back