Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

EatStatic

Completely Average High School Student
I searched but found not topics on this which surprised me, has anyone else heard of this game? It looks incredible!

It's a collaboration between Level-5 and Studio Ghibli, the graphics are amazing, it looks just like a Ghibli animation, and on amazon it says the release date is end of January which really surprised me, I haven't looked for a while and didn't realise it was being released this soon :D

Really excited about this one, it looks absolutely gorgeous! Pre-ordered the Wizard's Edition. I do wish Level-5 games were localised more quickly though, but they look like they're really putting the effort in with this one so it'll be worth the wait.

I'm really excited about this game, the new year can't arrive soon enough. Already preordered the wizard edition too. Never played a Level 5 game but I've always heard good things about them.

Level 5 are my fave developers these days so I've been excited about this ever since there was word that it was a thing.

If nothing else, everything they do just has that small tip of insanity that I just love.

Back