Newbie here ^_^

chibi-hebi-chan

Completely Average High School Student
Hey im Chibi-hebi-chan, im 18 and from Kent. Im of course a huge fan of anime and manga and love to cosplay.

Well nice to meet you all, see ya'll around the forums ^_^.

Thank you very much ^_^

Hmmmm...cosplay advice for total newb would be to choose your costume wisely, (a.k.a make sure it looks good on you and suits your character and personalilty).
Choose something of medium difficulty the first time around :D and just keep on going even if it doesnt look great, and learn how to sow...it will save you alot of time.
If you need any help just ask and ill help the best i can ^_^

Hey there, I'm live in southeast of London myself. So, anothe lucky star / haruhi fan? good to have you here =)

chibi-hebi-chan said:
Hey im Chibi-hebi-chan, im 18 and from Kent. Im of course a huge fan of anime and manga and love to cosplay.

Well nice to meet you all, see ya'll around the forums ^_^.

Welcome to the forums, I'm kinda still a newbie myself.
It's great that you cosplay, I've never met anyone who does it.
I'd love to try cosplaying too! =)

n_n

Thank you ^_^ for the welcome konata, its been a while since ive been a newbie on a site :O

Cosplay is sooo much fun you should definatly try! its so fun to just be someone else for a day or so ^_^ and its really a great hobby ^_^

Im on my 7 th handmade cosplay at the moment. I used to have a cosplay group but they kind of dispanded and went their separate ways T_T..but yesss i recomend you try cosplaying :D

You're welcome chibi! =D
Wow, you make your own? Thats impressive =O
Its sad that your group split up but its great that you didn't let it knock your confidence! n_n

*huggles to everyone for making me feel so welcome*

Well i love making my own :D its a real fun hobby :D

But sometimes i have to buy an outfit or two like my tifa outfit O_O so much pleather lol.

Any other cosplayers on here ???

Thanks for the advice hebi chan!^_^ I'm doing my first cosplay very soon as renji from bleach with a friend who is attempting to get a domo kun costume together(so far he has a box).

*Eyes sparkle* Awah! What a cute lil' friendship that's just blossomed in our community! Kawaii...

*Looks around at group* :oops: Ahem! Yes, well, anyways...
Welcome to the group Hebi-chan!
And now a new wave of cosplayers is introduced thanks to our new recuit. :wink:

Chaz said:
*Eyes sparkle* Awah! What a cute lil' friendship that's just blossomed in our community! Kawaii...

*Looks around at group* :oops: Ahem! Yes, well, anyways...
Welcome to the group Hebi-chan!
And now a new wave of cosplayers is introduced thanks to our new recuit. :wink:

Thank you for the welcomes everyone ^_^ all you guys rock :D

A new wave of cosplayers O_O yes!!!! come cosplayer out of the wood work, let thyself be known :D hehehe

Konata ruler of the world !!!! yeah!!! 8)

Back