New Resident Evil: Extintion Trailer

Sweet the full trailer is finally up I was annoyed that the teaser one only showed the bus going through what was once vegas but this looks immense I really can't wait to go see this. The little shack surrounded by growing numbers of zombies made me smile as you can see the walls falling and them pouring into the lab at some point, innitiating carnage galore :D

Then when this one comes out on dvd I will buy the box set of dvd's as I am hoping there won't be a forth one to buy

Love the introduction of the crows, as we've all seen the dogs and zombies before so its always nice when something new turns up to eat the survivors.

I'm sure there was an Ivy there also, grabbing Alice by the neck in the last 20 seconds or so of the trailer, looks alright, better than the last two movies, I'll probably go watch it.

Hahaha it looks pretty poor, shocking even with just about every cliche in the hollywood book packed in........But yes of course ill go and watch it simply because its resident evil.

Don't look at me!

The trailers been out for a few days now, does look good, hopefully better than the first two at least, so i'm looking forward to it.

Back