New CLAMP fan, nice to meet you all ^_^

candy17

Hikikomori
Hiya everyone!

Just joined this forum today, I can't believe I've never been to it before. Anyway, its nice to meet more anime fans from the uk, since there is such a lack of them in my school. I hope I can get to know a lot of you guys better!

Anyway, heres a little about me. As you can see, I'm a really big CLAMP fangirl. I just love their artwork so much, especially X, which is my all time favourite manga. Too bad Clamp still hasn't finished it -_-
I'm also following the Tsubasa manga and anime. (I prefer the manga)

I'm also a fan of shounen-ai/yaoi and can fangirl about my favourite couples for ages. I really love the Haru wo Daiteita mangas at the moment and the new Loveless anime.

As for my personality. I love pocky!
Oh, and I tend to have wierd mood swings a lot. So one moment I'll be all nice and hyper, next thing you know, I'll be all depressed over nothing. But don't let that put you off.

So yeh, I think I'll stop here for now. Nice to meet all of you.

Welcome to the forums! :D

i don't know much CLAMP stuff, although i'm really enjoying the Chobits manga at the mo. anyway, hope to see you on the forums in the future.

Hi! and welcome to the forum!
You have very good taste. Loveless is wonderful and it's nice to have a fellow Haru wo Daiteita fan - have you seen the OVA yet?
I'm also a big Clamp fan but my favourites are Magic Knight Rayearth and Tokyo Babylon, I'm currently getting into the Clamp Detective School anime :D

Hey, welcome to the forum.
Good to hear from another Clamp fan, I really love Tokyo Babylon and X as well so IMO you have impeccable taste. Post lots and have fun!!

Hi , welcome to the forums !

Quite fond of CLAMP stuff myself ( more so in manga form ) Chobits and Legal Drug being two of my favourites.

Quite fond of shounen-ai/yaoi on occasion too !

Thanks for all the warm welcome everyone. I think I'm loving the forum already ^_^

Oh, Tokyo Babylon is such a lovely manga too. Subaru was so adorable in it.
When I first saw Chobits, I thought I was going to hate it, what with all the fanservice in it. I never expected to enjoy the manga as well. But yeh, despite all the fanservice, Chobit does have quite a philosophical touch to it. Plus, the costumes in it was so pretty, especially the gothic lolita style.

Miaka-chan, the first thing I noticed was your Haru wo Daiteita icon!
And yep, I have seen the first OVA for it, and I thought that it was alright. Iwaki-san was done nicely, but I have a few problems with Katou. I dunno, I felt as if the OVA failed to capture the fun, silly side of him. But yeah, hopefully we'll get to see that in the 2nd OVA, I'm so looking forward to it.

Welcome and its great to hear we have yet more CLAMP fans join us :)

My frv serei by CLAMP has to be cardcaptor sakura (non english dub verson)
tho i very like the little music video thing CLAMP did for wish found it really nice, i really should get the manga.

candy17 said:
Miaka-chan, the first thing I noticed was your Haru wo Daiteita icon!
And yep, I have seen the first OVA for it, and I thought that it was alright. Iwaki-san was done nicely, but I have a few problems with Katou. I dunno, I felt as if the OVA failed to capture the fun, silly side of him. But yeah, hopefully we'll get to see that in the 2nd OVA, I'm so looking forward to it.
So looking forward to the second OVA myself!! I'm usually more of a shounen-ai fan when it comes to anime (prefer yaoi in manga form) but this one is an exception!!

Back