New Anime Releases 24/06/2013

Kids On The Slope already came. FMA: Brotherhood BD Part 1 should be here tomorrow :)

I'll pick up P&S at some point.

Do my eyes deceive me or does the cover art of Panty & Stocking read "13 episodes over 5 discs"? That can't be right...

Already got FMA:B and KotS. If ever do buy P&S I may try to get the DVD on the cheap, given how ropey the BD transfer supposedly is.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Do my eyes deceive me or does the cover art of Panty & Stocking read "13 episodes over 5 discs"? That can't be right...

Already got FMA:B and KotS. If ever do buy P&S I may try to get the DVD on the cheap, given how ropey the BD transfer supposedly is.

P & S is a combo pack, 2 Blu-rays, 3 DVDs

Some nice releases this week, though I have all of them from elsewhere besides Naruto (which I'm not collecting any more).

fabricatedlunatic said:

I thought the same thing :s

R

My FMA Boxset arrived on Sat, will wait for Part 2 to be close to release before watching. Seems like I've been waiting an eternity to see this.

Kids on the Slope is on it's way. Should be here tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it, more than I have for anything else for a while. It just seems wonderful!

Hmm, I'd best get round to nabbing FMA, wanted it on BD originally but decided on DvD as I didn't have the TV to make full use back then, guess I saved myself the heartache of them stopping the BD's part way

Got Kids on the Slope and FMAB collection 1.
I'm unsure about Panty & Stocking because I need to try watching an episode or two before commiting to it. If it's anything like Dead Leaves then I'll snap it up.

Back