New Anime Releases for Monday:

Black Butler Series 1 Part 1

(RRP: £24.99)

19511310_500x500_1.jpg

Sekirei The Complete Series
(RRP: £29.99)

19511312_500x500_1.jpg

Anime to be Released the Week After:
(Blu-Ray) Highschool of the Dead (RRP: £34.99)
Highschool of the Dead (RRP: £24.99)
K-On! Volume 1 of 4 (RRP: £17.99)
Rideback: The Complete Series Collection (RRP: £24.99)

Corra said:
I don't think the person who designed that girl has ever seen a real boob before :eek:

Are you suggesting to me, MY GOOD SIR, that boobs are not infact of such a pristine and poignant nature in REAL-LIFE?!?!?!?! :twisted:

Corra wrote:
I don't think the person who designed that girl has ever seen a real boob before Surprised

Are you suggesting to me, MY GOOD SIR, that boobs are not infact of such a pristine and poignant nature in REAL-LIFE?!?!?!?!

I can imagine that some otaku would have a nasty shock if they saw what an actual female body looked like. Its no wonder they prefer an electronic 'waifu' to the real thing :D

Unfortunately with Sebastian in the same conversation I don't think we girls have much of a leg to stand on when it comes to demanding realistic depictions of the opposite sex in anime :3

R

Re: New Anime Releases 15/08/2011: Black Butler & Sekire

I've said my piece many times on the Sekirei/Ikki Tousen brand of gravity-defying balloon tits, and I have nothing to add to that. I just don't understand how, with the internet and everything, anyone could be that unfamiliar with female anatomy. There's no shortage of, uh, research material...

Neferpitou said:
Come to Papa. It's the week after next, though, along with K-ON.

This one's not out until October.

Re: New Anime Releases 15/08/2011: Black Butler & Sekire

fabricatedlunatic said:
Neferpitou said:
Come to Papa. It's the week after next, though, along with K-ON.
It still somewhat correct to say they will be released the week after. As Anime DVD/Blu-Ray Pre-order are often dispatched and received in the week previous from the actual Monday released date.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Neferpitou said:
This one's not out until October.
http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/-/2466/...ries-Collection/Product.html?searchtype=genre

It still 29th August on play.com. I feel it's better to use the earlier date at the moment than the later date. As It would be worse to simply forget to mention an early released date for a title than to simply just delay it. Has anyone got confirmation from MangaUK themselves that it's actual out in October?

Ummm, the date was pushed back - the date you've posted was the second original date. Rideback was originally scheduled for June 6th, then pushed back to August 29th, and then again to October 31st. Play are always behind with updating such slips of release date (for example, with their Gundam 00 Season 2 Part 3 page).

Rob F1UK said:
Ummm, the date was pushed back - the date you've posted was the second original date. Rideback was originally scheduled for June 6th, then pushed back to August 29th, and then again to October 31st. Play are always behind with updating such slips of release date (for example, with their Gundam 00 Season 2 Part 3 page).

The problem is who do you fully trust on who actually got the correct released date if you don't actually get confirmation from MangaUK? No retailers is 100% all the time. Most retailers are still listed XAM'D Blu-Ray volume 2 as still coming out on September the 5th when we know it already has been canceled.

Fine girls, I've asked them on their twitter xD

EDIT:

MangaUK replied - 31st October.

How do I link to individual tweets again?

Unfortunately with Sebastian in the same conversation I don't think we girls have much of a leg to stand on when it comes to demanding realistic depictions of the opposite sex in anime :3

Those guys on Black Butler cover look like like they would blow away in a strong breeze, quick somebody get them a sandwich :D

Back