Dandy Guy, in Space
Just found some new release dates.

Afro Samurai Resurrection 27th April
Black Lagoon boxset 11th May
Cutie Honey 11th May
Mushishi v6 22nd June
Shana boxset 8th June
Starship Operators boxset 11th May

Didn't expect to see boxsets for some of the series so soon. I have got to buy Black Lagoon now.

Nice catch. Hope this can be taken as a hint that they're starting to look at boxes for new releases in future...

Black Lagoon was definitely a good candidate for a set like that with its potential to hook new fans.

R

Titan said:
Those are some early boxsets nice find, now if only there was a Witchblade box.

Actually i would settle for a Witchblade part 2 boxset, there's also a load of old lesser known ADV titles getting the boxset treatment according to Play.com, with titles like Mazinkaiser, Gravion and Pretear

Brilliant about the Black Lagoon box set. It was killing me not to buy any dvds because I wanted to get them all at once

The first season of Black Lagoon was, and probably still is, £17.99 on PlayUSA. It'll most likely cost a lot more in the UK for many months.

Shana has had a cheap R1 box set in existence for ages, thanks to Funimation. It's not as cheap as it could be due to the pound but the collection still works out cheaper than any UK release will be.

Ditto for Mushishi.

...I'm actually pretty glad I hold out on the Shana single disks. Now I can buy the boxset and it's cheaper as well.

I could buy the R1 boxset... but it depends which is nicer and more value =P Or I can just support the official release.

As for the Black Lagoon Set, I'll likely buy that as well. I haven't seen it myself, but everyone been praising about it.

Back