Nendoroid New Packaging

Shadow Cat

Pokémon Master
The packaging doesn't really matter to me, as I discard it anyway and put the bits into tackle boxes. Although it would be nice to see what an actual example will look like rather than just plain white card.

I like the move of trying to reduce plastic, I just have concerns over how protective the new packaging will be by moving away from heat-formed plastic.

I assume that figures aren't going to obviously come in a blank box, but I wish we had an idea of what the new box designs would look like. The loss of the plastic window isn't a big deal for me anyways.

Though one thing I do love is that new parts box. Looks ideal and I love that it has the figure name on the side for easy sorting.

I like the move of trying to reduce plastic, I just have concerns over how protective the new packaging will be by moving away from heat-formed plastic.

I assume that figures aren't going to obviously come in a blank box, but I wish we had an idea of what the new box designs would look like. The loss of the plastic window isn't a big deal for me anyways.

Though one thing I do love is that new parts box. Looks ideal and I love that it has the figure name on the side for easy sorting.
It seems to only be the inner packaging changing, the exterior box will still have the plastic window. The inner plastic will be replaced by the box shown which is open at one side with the inner trays shown inserted.

I'm interested how they will pack nendoroids up with all the parts inside to stop them moving around and how the outer box will actually look. There are some premium figures that include a lot of extra parts, some fragile. That fits the current packaging very well to stop things getting bent/deformed

Hopefully it will still include the window as its an appealing way to show off the figure while also being able to check for obvious damages without opening it

Although they have been trialing the windowless boxes for a while with Nendoroid Dolls and they still look premium packages so.... This could work pretty well

Back