Need some new animes!

Taylor

Vampire Ninja
Hey everyone,
I am into the kinda Ecchi / Comedy animes and i was wondering if anyone knows any good ones? I have seen the Love Hina series and a few others like that but i need something new to watch lol.

If anyone knows a good one please post it here :) I will be very grateful!

DearS and Girls Bravo are probably good bets. Neither anime is available in the UK at the moment and may never surface since the genre has never really taken off over here but both are quite light-hearted fun.

I have seen up to episode 14 of Negima!? but i cant find episodes 15+ that are subbed. Im watching Girls Bravo atm and its going pretty well, so ill continue watching that :) Also i have seen the Amaenaideyo + the Katsu ones and ive also seen Chobits :p (Ive watched alot you see :))

Insanity said:
I have seen up to episode 14 of Negima!? but i cant find episodes 15+ that are subbed. Im watching Girls Bravo atm and its going pretty well, so ill continue watching that :) Also i have seen the Amaenaideyo + the Katsu ones and ive also seen Chobits :p (Ive watched alot you see :))

Shuffle? i hear from chaz it's good

Not sure if this really qualifies but I’ve nearly finished watching the first season of UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie and I was pleasantly surprised by it. I figured it’d probably just be a poor mans Tenchi - and maybe it is, but it was still great light-hearted entertainment if not taken too seriously. I admit it’ll never make anyones top 10 list but if you like shonnen/magical girl/harem/catgirl style anime, you’ll enjoy this. It’s only available in R1 but ADV are doing a thinpak of it soon which makes it quite a cheap series to check out.

Well thanks for your suggestions everyone :) If anyone has anymore im still looking for some new ones :p Thanks again!

(p.s. I have also watched the shuffle episodes!)

Back