04-10-2010

Naruto Shippuden: Volume 3

RRP £24.99

27-12-2010

Naruto Shippuden: Volume 4

RRP £24.99

13525233x.jpg

Mo3ooo said:
Why are these so expensive? I can understand they're new but c'mon..

13 episodes per set...

With Naruto's 3 disc sets containing the same number of episodes, the RRP has always been £24.99, so it's unsurprising that Shippuden is priced the same way, even if 13 episodes are no squeezed onto 2 discs instead of 3.

It's no big deal, they'll probably pretail for closer to £15

AnimeNut said:
Cheers for the update.

Anyone know when Bleach season 5 is coming from Manga UK?

I second that query. Didn't enjoy the filler when I watched it fansubbed, so skipping over seasons 4 and 5 and waiting for season 6 myself lol, so knowing when season 5 will be released will give me a rough idea of when to start buying again!!

Long ass wait =[

Just looked at rightstuf.com and it gives june 8th as release date for the region 1 boxset of Bleach season 5.

Starting to think zeldafreak is right long ass wait.

Well judging by previous volumes, 5.1 will be out late Sept 5.2 will be out Early Jan 2011 and 6.1 will be out Late April 2011 =[

I remembered why I stooped buying Shonen dvd's......26 episodes shows are so much easier lol.

In the end i just gave up and ordered Bleach S4, it would look odd in my collection otherwise...Still on the fence with Shippuden, not quite convinced that its any good...

I'll be honest, I gave up on naruto and bleach dvd releases a while back, couldn't be arsed with the long waits between volumes for such huge shows.

Mangas oft rumoured 51 disc Naruto set will be purchased by myself when it finally rears its head.

BlackWolf said:
In the end i just gave up and ordered Bleach S4, it would look odd in my collection otherwise...Still on the fence with Shippuden, not quite convinced that its any good...

Its worth it, if its close to the manga then i'd say it'll be a really good series. I've got both boxsets preordered with amazon (£14.99)

Back