Namco X Capcom

Ninja Boy!

Thousand Master
has anyone seen the intro to this new game?

i have to say it is probably one the ebst intros i have ever seen.

it is in full anime style, with a matching soundtrack in the background.

the game is a stratagey RPG with characters form the Namco and Capcom world.

if you want to see the intro then follow this link and select the one which says 'Animated Trailer.

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/726/726493/vids_5.html

the game sure looks good.

Oh yes!!
I'm getting that as soon as possible! Being a massive fighting game fan, Namco and Capcom have my favourite fighters in it...
Darkstalkers, StreetFighters, Soul Calibur... that alone will keep me happy, but they have so much more :D
I also like the idea of this RPG/final fantasy style fighting scene, mixed with the traditional 2D fighting platform.

A must-have for me :D

To tell you the truth I only recognised the Dog thing with the long ears and the Street Fighter characters. The game looks ok though, maybe I don't need to know all of the characters to enjoy it. I didn't see any Tekken characters which I was hoping for. -.-

Unit 0 said:
If any of the tekken characters are in it i will get it. I hope there are more than just Jin.

Devil Kazuya is in it, don't know any others. This game looks awesome. I'm a huge Namco & Capcom fan.

there are some more gameplay footage and immpressions of the game on that site. chek em out, its well cool.

if anyone is a fan of Nippon Ichi Software, creators of ultra cool, anime-esque RPG's such as Disgaea (the best, anime RPG they made, which i love to death!) Phantom Brave, La Pucelle Tactics.

they will undoubtedly love this game, which i do!

necromancer_1983 said:
Unit 0 said:
If any of the tekken characters are in it i will get it. I hope there are more than just Jin.

Devil Kazuya is in it, don't know any others. This game looks awesome. I'm a huge Namco & Capcom fan.

Kazuya is one of my favourite characters so I will deffinately get it now.

Back