Najica blitz tactics

Najica-fan boy

Completely Average High School Student
If anyones concidering buying Najica i strongly recomend that once you finish watching it listen to the commentary its fantastic

belive me the ADV voice cast are crazy

I quite enjoyed Najica Blitz tactics overall, so heres a quick summary about what I thought.

Najica is good fun for a quick blast. As long as you don't find excessive (possibly the most I have ever seen in anime) amounts of panty shots offensive or can laugh at the sheer ridiculousness of the ones in Najica (I personally found the amount they crammed in at every oppourtunity amusing, if utterly needless to the anime) then theres actually quite a good spy thriller to be found.

Its a pretty episodic series, with a overall storyline loosely keeping the episodes related. The majority of the episodes are pretty good too, and at only three discs (or theres the R1 slimpak collection) its not that expensive to see it all and is just fun and entertaining to watch without being outstanding.

hmm....i have been considering watching it to see how good(or bad) it would turn out to be...well i may just get the chance to purchase the first volume of it tomorrow, so if i get it i will give you my thoughts on it when i do.

Back