Najica Blitz Tactics: Complete Collection (UK) - extras?

Funktion

Completely Average High School Student
I was wondering if anyone knows if the UK release of Najica Blitz Tactics: Complete Collection box set includes all extras from the three individual volumes, or is it like some of ADV's past releases were the extras are removed from the complete series sets?

I don't have the singles, but the list of extras for the complete series set is
- clean opening and closing
- production sketches
- commentaries by Kira Vincent Davis (Najika), Monica Rial (Lila), Andy Mcavin (Gento), Mike Kleinhenz (majima) & David Williams (director)
- Diligent circle of Ekoda (video)
- Japanese tv spots
- Lila's on call mission announcement

chaos said:
Funktion said:
Thanks for your reply. According to that list, all extras are indeed included, which is nice.
Play has the boxset for a tenner:
http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/6134341/ ... oduct.html

It is worth a tenner but I don't think I would pay anymore. The copious panty shots just just get in the way of what could be a half tidy girls with guns show. If you want girls with guns Madlax and Noir are both superior to Najica.

When it comes to UK collections, extras are nearly always included. The removal of extras is for the US collections.

chaos said:
Yeah, I know. Funnily enough, seeing that price was the reason for my question (and interest), it's a great price for a full anime series of (hopefully) brainless fun... :D

Fudce said:
When it comes to UK collections, extras are nearly always included. The removal of extras is for the US collections.
That's good to know. I admit I'm a bit clueless regarding the European R2 releases of most anime, I used to pick up the US releases (I have a region-free DVD player), but late last year I bought a Blu-Ray disc player that isn't "unlocked", so it only plays R2 (and region free) DVDs, and since it's the only player I have connected to my TV I've now been purchasing some European releases.

Dracos said:
If you want girls with guns Madlax and Noir are both superior to Najica.
Thanks for the suggestions. I already own (and enjoyed) Noir, Madlax has been on my list for some time, I'll give it a shot soon.

Back