Mysterious Anime shop it london

We need to get a stickied thread with a list of all the comic shops in the London area, both the big ones and the little-known indie ones. It'd certainly come in handy when planning hunting trips into central.

Found myself in London this last weekend, and with my brother having a flat in Soho it was fairly handy to have a hunt around for this place.

Checked out all of Maddox Street, as per multimap link, to no avail – there was a large block all under construction/development right where I think it would have been.

Did some google searching for Adanami and two addresses popped up – one the Maddox St. and the other 30 Brewer St. W1F OSS - right in Soho. Searched up and down Brewer Street (didn’t actually have the shop number on me at the time) - I think it was only on the third attempt that I realised it must be the shabby looking ‘shop’ that still has the signs above it for the Dry Cleaners that it must have been previously.

It’s a small glass fronted ‘shop’ with lots of sun-bleached bits of A4 stuck randomly up in the windows and its right next to a small recessed NCP parking block.
Anyway, after all this, whilst it does indeed have stacks and stacks of manga, a lot of which I think is secondhand – it’s all Japanese language :?

Back