My-Hime

valha

Stand User
Has anyone been watching the fansub of this seire.
It started off abit slow and there is alot of fanservice though out the serie, alot of the frist eps where mostly all for fanservice but its getting really good now (ep 19 and up) im really enjoying the plot twists and the way the plot is getting alot darker?

Is anyone else watching this seire if they are what do you think of the new eps?

Only up to about episode 6 so far, but I really like it. It can be a bit heavy on the fan service admittedly (especially episode 4, what on Earth were they thinking?), but all in all, it's quite cool.

I was watching it upto episode 10 but I had to reformat and due to Bleach, it got sweapt under. Might download more if I find time to watch it. Or I'll just leach it off my friends DC++ account.

But yeah I did like it, kinda depressing in some areas too.

Yeh, I'm watching this series atm. It's ok I suppose, nothing particularly special. The fanservice is a tad over the top, and it doesn't seem to know quite what genre it belongs to - making a lot of the romantic or action scenes below par.

I've been reading about it on a few anime blogs and while it sounds alright, the screenshots I've seen were full of typical teenage angst with fan-service and this quickly turned me away. Basically, it seems like another fluffy-action-drama similiar to Kiddy Grade.

I'm probably going to check out 'Yakitate Japan' instead; a show about competitive bread making ;)

Paul said:
I've been reading about it on a few anime blogs and while it sounds alright, the screenshots I've seen were full of typical teenage angst with fan-service and this quickly turned me away. Basically, it seems like another fluffy-action-drama similiar to Kiddy Grade.

I'm probably going to check out 'Yakitate Japan' instead; a show about competitive bread making ;)

Oh i really like kiddy grade so this seire is one i really like.

i like Mai-Hime, its funny, has kool action, and i particularly like the animation..at the mo i have the current eps, but only watched till ep 4 -_- been so buzy.....anyway, i dont think the fan-service if over the top or anything.. its ok... but its funny.. hehe

Back