My Gemini Review

It's a shame you found the story to be on the duller side. I saw this the other day and the art is very attractive, including that front cover, so I was on the fence about buying it (seems to be one of Yen's pricer releases). I may still 'cause I do like Mr Villian's Day off and series that ran in Asuka.

I feel that this is a subtle and moving manga that repays several re-readings (and agreeing that the art is very attractive).

I feel that this is a subtle and moving manga that repays several re-readings (and agreeing that the art is very attractive).

I can certainly see how it'd make that work if the central theme is about which brother is still alive, I'd hope there are hints threaded throughout that you could pick up on if you flip back through. :)

I can certainly see how it'd make that work if the central theme is about which brother is still alive, I'd hope there are hints threaded throughout that you could pick up on if you flip back through. :)
Yes; as it's a non-linear narrative, there's a lot of flipping back and forth involved! Yuu Morikawa is very skilled at imparting significance via a single panel (it happens in Mr. Villain's Day Off too). :cool:

Back