MVM reveal first half '05 releases

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
With it being the season of good will and all, MVM have published their prospective UK release schedule for the first half of 2005, containing (amongst others) a few new suprises as well as a few important confirmations.<ul><li>Both Gungrave Vol. 1 and Haibane Renmei Vol. 1 will be hitting the UK on 4th April.<li>Full Metal Alchemist Vol.1 has been scheduled for a UK release on May 9th, along with the first volume of Read or Die TV.<li>Their 6th June releases reveal two new suprises; Texhnolyze Vol.1 and Tsukihime Lunar Legend Vol.1 - both previously unannounced MVM acquisitions.</ul>We have just highlighted the stand-out releases above. To view MVM's full (first half of 2005) release schedule, please <a href="http://animeuknews.net/schedule.php">click here</a>.

MVM just continue to release every anime I want to see hit the UK. I can't wait for Texhnolyze- gritty, nasty science fiction!

Really, I'm interested in almost every one of their 2005 releases. If only they would release Berserk over here too. Anyway, this is fantastic news!

Pity Full Metal Alchemist's not going to be out here until May; with all this talk of a simultaneous release with the PS2 game at the start of March, I'd hoped we'd get a sooner look at it.

Still only 3 months behind the US release though, which is very, very awesome.

Nice one MVM, I'll definetly check out Texhnolyze, cool to see that there releasing Yu Yu Hakusho, Trigun, and Gungrave all fairly regularly. I wonder when FMA and Haibane Renmei's second volumes will be released.

Also any idea as to when play.com will have them up for pre-order?

MVM are on a roll for 2005 and its not even started
cant wait to get my hands on all there stuff.
ADV have a real fight on they hands this year (unlike last few years) this is the frist year when someone has as much anime coming out ADV.

Back