Moyoco Anno!

Miaka-chan

Stand User
Has anyone else read any manga titles by Moyoco Anno?
I am currently reading 2 of her manga books, the first being Flowers & Bees a very funny story of a 17 year old guy who wants to be attractive to girls and visits a very strange salon for beautiful men. It's run by a couple of very weird gay men and a pair of perverted women who are a little too much into S&M and dominatrix!
The second is Happy Mania which is the tale of a 24 year old woman who is totally unlucky in love and ends up in some very strange relationships.
Moyoco Anno has a very different artistic style, which can border on being very ugly but at the same time, strangely beautiful.

Miaka-chan said:
Has anyone else read any manga titles by Moyoco Anno?
I am currently reading 2 of her manga books, the first being Flowers & Bees a very funny story of a 17 year old guy who wants to be attractive to girls and visits a very strange salon for beautiful men. It's run by a couple of very weird gay men and a pair of perverted women who are a little too much into S&M and dominatrix!
The second is Happy Mania which is the tale of a 24 year old woman who is totally unlucky in love and ends up in some very strange relationships.
Moyoco Anno has a very different artistic style, which can border on being very ugly but at the same time, strangely beautiful.

You need to stop recommending so much manga Miaka! Ill have a neverending list of titles I want to look at :lol:

Back