Most anticipated December UK release?

Your most anticipated December UK release?

• Last Exile #7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wolf's Rain #2-3

• Full Metal Alchemist #3

• Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum #6

• Gundam SEED #7-8

• Planetes #3-4

• DNAngel #3

• Ranma 1/2 movie #2

• Yu Yu Hakusho #4

• Other (feel free to elaborate below)

• Total voters

Red XIII

Straw Hat Pirate
Yes, it's time for one of these polls once again, this time the final one of 2005, covering the last few releases the various distributors have lined up for us this December.

No new series starting this month, but there are a number of continuing volumes in the form of FMA, Gundam SEED, Yu Yu Hakusho, Planetes, Wolf's Rain, DNAngel, Eva Platinum (and some Witch Hunter Robin if we're lucky, but it looks like that may be delayed until January). Also, appropriately enough, the end of the year sees the end of two series- Divergence Eve and Last Exile, and not forgetting of course the second Ranma movie.

Having already seen Wolf's Rain, my attention will be firmly on the next volume of FMA, and I'll also be checking out DNAngel #3 in the hopes that it can restore my faith in the series. This month, however, my vote goes to Last Exile #7; I can't wait to watch the last three episodes and hopefully the ending won't disappoint.

Sadly I've yet to catch up with recent volumes of Exile but Wolf's Rain got off to such a great start I'm really looking forward to how it turns out. Rapture have definitely picked a winner there!

went for wolf's rain too as they are 2 vols comeing out this month. bezz are doing really well with bring this seire out fast, lets hope they keep it up.

I agree with Last Exile as a promising looking purchase. Wolf's Rain has already been ordered for Christmas :D . I'm a big fan of the Ranma 1/2 manga so I might get the movie just to compare them. I have the subbed version of DN Angel and having heard the dub I think I'm going to stick to it...

Before watching it for review purposes I would have said SEED # 7, but seeing as that turned out to be something of a non event I'll have to plump for Full Metal Alchemist instead.

I'm going to definitely vote for Last Exile, even though i havn't actually got around to buying the 6th volume yet, and i'm sure it will probably make me cry

Back