Monster Hunter freedom UNITE

Tachi

Mushi-shi
I don’t know if anyone on here is familiar with the Monster hunter series or has ever played the games. Hopefully atleast one person shares my love for it.

The third instalment of the highly successful PSP title (appears on other consoles but the only other third gen console that holds the title is the Wii ¬_¬ ) Is an updated version to MH Freedom 2, most of the maps from the first MH have been added to the missions and there are totally new ones too. Surprisingly tougher monsters, new faces and old adore the beautiful landscapes. Armour now looks even better than the second game and with UNITE, the long awaited internet gathering halls is now part of the game!! Meaning people no longer have to solo the toughest beasts….

I’d show some pics of the new game but don’t really have much time right now. So feel free to wiki / google for images.

If you’ve ever played the games, or are interested in them and are also looking forward to UNITE (released 26th June :D ) then feel free to have your say on the matter.

Back