Meeting Up For the Expo!!

FF8Selphie

Dandy Guy, in Space
Tis is Gd info if ya goin!!

If your Goin on a Train or Something u should Arrange to Meet others of here if there goin on the same train lol as then it will be easier to meet the others or something !! :D

well i will most likey leave from barking station and get on the district line to london then transfer where needed. (i dont travel round london much so i will mostly be winging it)

I'll get the train for Norwich station. it goes straight to London, but i'll have to find out more about it as the Expo gets closer. <<wow that sounded dramatic didn't it?

I'm going the same route as last time - hop on the Jubilee line and then on the Light Railway as detailed on the website, but I have to get to Marylebone first and walk to Baker Street.

Im gunna get there im not 100% sure how as trains change their times too much but ill get there via train and book a hotel down London for the night gives me a chance to get drunk while im there.

Ill be leaving Norwich station at bout 7.30 n arriveing about 10.30 at liverpool street n then take the underground so would probs be best to meet every1 there :3

I go on that light distict one as well, it is the one that goes to royal victoria right if so i go on there...

My route, Picadili Line to central line to that light district one i think!

Back