Marketplace question

Animefreak17

Godhand
I was just thinking you know the threads that have been used to sell there anime stuff, well how do we know which ones are still going and which ones are finished?

Cause I've been checking a lot of them out an I don't know if the items are gone or not.

Wouldn't it be better to ask the person who made the thread if they are finished with them or not and if they are finished with them and every thing they wanted to get Reid of is gone then shouldn't they be deleted or locked or something.

Just asking

Re: question for the care takers

It would be nice if the people could keep them up to date and/or tell us when they're no longer running a sale...

I don't have enough time in my life to send messages back and forth with inactive members to try to find out whether they still have a certain DVD. I could lock all of the 600+ threads in that forum which haven't had a response in a while, but frankly it would be kind of annoying to keep doing that especially as people will then start making even more threads and compulsively bumping old ones to try to prevent theirs being locked ^^;

So in short, I think it will cause more problems than it solves as bumping is already pretty annoying. If there's a thread where you have asked the seller for details and been ignored for more than a couple of weeks, please mark them for moderation and we can lock those ones. Is that ok?

R

Back