Mario Kart DS

masaki86

Brigade Leader
Anyone bought this yet?

Seriously, I suck online. I dove straight it, and I have a scorecard of wins:7 losses: 26. I really should play single player to unlock more karts and characters, and get better.

Maybe we can trade friend codes as well.

Not got a DS but played it on my mates DS and owned him on it. There again I love my Mario Cart. I have a snes smu and the origional on rom on my computer at college so I can play when I get bored haha :).

Retro Gamers Ho!

masaki86 said:
how could you own someone when you only have one DS??

Beat every single one of his time trials lol

EDIT: Just noticed your post reo you were correct. I know its not head to head racing but its good enough.

ive got it its a great game :) havent tried it online cos id have to get a firmware update for my router and im not keen on that since my routers tend to break a week after updating the firmware lol ;)

Mario Kart DS..on my list to get..its a priority actually as the Wi-Fi addition to the game makes it oh-so more irisistable....i have all the Mario Karts so far so its only normal that i get this one also, but if i remember rightly, you need broadband to use the Wi-Fi addition..so i just have to wait a bit for the people to install it here and hand us the modem and then that should be it

Back