Manga

Pomtry

Combat Butler
I was just wondering about making a part in the website for manga.
I know its animeukforums so mainly about anime. But I think it would be good if you made a space for information about manga and some manga reviews. Its just a suggestion.

Hyaku said:
Paul said:
I'll need more man power first :) Just covering anime is proving hard work right now!

Do you maintain this site solely by yourself?

Nope.

I'm the founder / webmaster / designer / reviewer / news reporter. I do a bit of everything. Martin Butler is the editor of reviews and articles, we also have Nargis Ahmad (Manga Girls from the forums), Ryan Hopkins and Sarah Ash contributing DVD reviews (still waiting for their first) along with Andy Glass. Finally the newest recruit is Jonathan Ruckwood (Mr Brightside from the forums) as a website developer alongside me. That's it! A team effort!

Paul said:
Hyaku said:
Paul said:
I'll need more man power first :) Just covering anime is proving hard work right now!

Do you maintain this site solely by yourself?

Nope.

I'm the founder / webmaster / designer / reviewer / news reporter. I do a bit of everything. Martin Butler is the editor of reviews and articles, we also have Nargis Ahmad (Manga Girls from the forums), Ryan Hopkins and Sarah Ash contributing DVD reviews (still waiting for their first) along with Andy Glass. Finally the newest recruit is Jonathan Ruckwood (Mr Brightside from the forums) as a website developer alongside me. That's it! A team effort!

I see. :p

I've thought about suggesting a Manga section but it would be like shooting myself in the foot. ;-)

Lol. I just meant that anything I suggest might come back to haunt me. :)

So I'm keeping quiet. ;-)

I think a manga section on the site would be a great idea, i've also often thought of suggesting one.
If ever one does come into existence i would relish the chance to right some reviews, or help out if i could :)

Back