MANGA UK: Schedule Update Including Haruhi & Xam'd

Neferpitou

Stand User
MANGA UK: Schedule Update Including Haruhi & Xam'd

Some new Anime DVD/ Blu-Ray dates have been announced by MANGA on their Twitter feed:

4/07/2011

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (2nd Season) + The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan

11/07/2011

Naruto Shippuden Volume 6 (RRP: £24.99)
Birdy Mighty Decode Part 1

18/07/2011

(Blu-ray) Xam'd: Lost Memories Part 1
Xam'd: Lost Memories Part 1

(Blu-Ray) Casshern Sins Part 2 (RRP: £39.99)
Casshern Sins Part 2 (RRP: £24.99)

25/07/2011

(Blu-Ray) The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya

(Blu-Ray) Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D - Bonds Beyond Time
Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D - Bonds Beyond Time

01/08/2011

Shikabane Hime: Corpse Princess Part 2 of 2 (RRP: £24.99)

15/08/2011

Black Butler

Source 1: MANGA Twitter
Source 2: MANGA Twitter
Source 3: MANGA Twitter

I guess this is an excuse for me to finally get those Xam'd BDs that I've been meaning to buy.

Might double dip on Disappearance... I already did double dip on Haruhi season 2, effectively, so I can't decide if I don't need any more copies, or if I really need six more copies...

Maxon said:
Why is Disappearance taking so long to get a release?

thats not even a month after season 2, i dont think thats a long wait.
also this should be as fast as the US release or even faster (since its not lited for may and june is not listed yet).
and bandai just startet dubbing the movie. good things take time (hopefully the dub will be as good as season 1)

Shadowguy said:
Maxon said:

also this should be as fast as the US release or even faster (since its not lited for may and june is not listed yet).
and bandai just startet dubbing the movie. good things take time (hopefully the dub will be as good as season 1)

If Bandai have just started dubbing then I guess it will be out by Christmas :lol:

Already own the region A Xam'd & Casshern Sins blu-rays, so it will be Haruhi & Birdy for me.

Shadowguy said:
WE CANNOT GET A DUBBBED RELEASE BEFRORE THE USA, AND AUSTRALIA, WE USE THE SAME MASTERS.

Disappearance, Birdy and Xam'd. 2 BDs and one DVD, this will be a good few months, it is safe to say. Now, where is that stuff called money.

Invisible Crane said:
I'm wondering if the UK release of Haruhi Season 2 will have the mono sound problem the US release had
I made sure they were aware of the issue at the time and since Bandai have acknowledged the problem it hopefully won't affect our discs (which will presumably be PAL mastered by Madman)

Shadowguy said:
Maxon said:

I'm not talking about the release in comparison to season 2. I'm talking about from when the movie was out in cinemas.

Maxon said:
I'm not talking about the release in comparison to season 2. I'm talking about from when the movie was out in cinemas.

Its been 7 months since the Japanese disc release.
That's certainly not slow.

Finally a firm date, but I still wish I didn't have to get s2 to get Chan. I didn't even like the first series enough to buy, so to be forced to get the second for the chan series is a bit irritating.

Finally managed to find the pre-order page for Haruhi on amazon and play (searching haruhi suzumiya will NOT turn it up for some reason).

Anyways, it says it's a box set, I'm HOPING this means that haruhi chan will be in a separate box from season 2. Should this be the case I would be more than willing to sell season 2 for about £10 as I really couldn't give 2 ****s about it.

I honestly object to even having to own it. It wasn't especially bad (though endless eight did suck) or anything I just loathe owning anything I don't actually want, it gnaws at the back of my mind like a yeerk. I also resent having to pay for endless eight just so I can get the ONAs.

I would've posted this in the marketplace section, but since we don't know how it'll be boxed yet I thought best not to.

Sparrowsabre7 said:
Finally managed to find the pre-order page for Haruhi on amazon and play (searching haruhi suzumiya will NOT turn it up for some reason).

Anyways, it says it's a box set, I'm HOPING this means that haruhi chan will be in a separate box from season 2. Should this be the case I would be more than willing to sell season 2 for about £10 as I really couldn't give 2 ****s about it.

I honestly object to even having to own it. It wasn't especially bad (though endless eight did suck) or anything I just loathe owning anything I don't actually want, it gnaws at the back of my mind like a yeerk. I also resent having to pay for endless eight just so I can get the ONAs.

I would've posted this in the marketplace section, but since we don't know how it'll be boxed yet I thought best not to.

I had the same problem preordering the movie & season 2 from Zavvi and HMV. The reason is that for some reason it is listed as Haruhi Suzimiya.

mangaman74 said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:

I had the same problem preordering the movie & season 2 from Zavvi and HMV. The reason is that for some reason it is listed as Haruhi Suzimiya.
Look at the product descriptions, the person who wrote them has terrible spelling & grammar.

Back