Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None... (please explain below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Manga UK have asked us to get your opinions on these new T-shirt designs (attached below).
They are "mock-ups" designed by Terratag (who designed the Laughing Man logo in the Stand Alone Complex anime series).

Can you see yourself wearing one of these? Which one do you prefer? Please vote and leave comments below too; they could well make a difference. The poll will be open for 7 days :)

Manga Ent. T-shirt design 1
112188310362.253.128.13.jpg

Manga Ent. T-shirt design 2
112188321362.253.128.13.jpg

Manga Ent. T-shirt design 3
112188323962.253.128.13.jpg

Manga Ent. T-shirt design 4
112188326562.253.128.13.jpg

Manga Ent. T-shirt design 5
112188331262.253.128.13.jpg

Number 1 is my favourite too... The pattern just looks cool and suits the "flow" of the shirt better than any of the others. Design 5 could be kind of cool as well though.

I think they are all pretty terrible tbh, they look too much like those awful 'tribal' shirts that were the height of chav fashion a while back. I think 5 is the best out of those but I'd be happy with a tee that just had the manga logo on the chest.

I have to agree that none of them are particularly impressive, like Paranoia Agent I'd prefer something that just had a small Manga logo on the chest.

Voted for the 1st 1 but i think the 3red n 5th ones are nice to. I dunno wether id were 1 or not though they may look better as the real thing?

woah, the 1st one fricken rocks.

If it actually comes out Id defentlly buy it.

1 - ******* awsome
2 - Crappy
3 - Meh I bit... bad but not too bad
4 - Total ****! Burn it 0_o
5 - Ok I suppose...

no1, 3 or 5, but 1 is my fav :D, with 3 and 5, the Kanji should be made quite a bit smaller though ;)

btw Frozen_Wolf, i LOVE you avatar soooooo much, where did u find it!? :p :p

I think they are all not very good and look a bit dull! I like quite a few of the
T-shirts on the terratag website though.
One day the may be good anime T-Shirts to go and buy.~(I doubt it though!)

DaNiMé said:
no1, 3 or 5, but 1 is my fav :D, with 3 and 5, the Kanji should be made quite a bit smaller though ;)

btw Frozen_Wolf, i LOVE you avatar soooooo much, where did u find it!? :p :p
yeah, the idea of having the kanji on the shirt is a great one, but they could be a little smaller.

Terratag rocks though. :D

I voted for the third one since i think thats the one i would most like to wear myself (if they did it in a nice fitting female size), though i also really like the design on the first one alot. The others are ok, i don't really like the the second or the fourth ones

The first one is definetly the best but 3 and 5 are OK i suppse. The other two should be deleted from this site as just looking at them offends me, If i never see 2 and 4 again it would be to soon 8)

Back