Manga /Anime for Sale / Swap

Akaihane

Dandy Guy, in Space
Okay, I have some manga/anime I'm wanting rid of. Postage for each will be £1 (UK & Ireland only). Everything is in top condition as I'm over obessed keeping them perfect ^^;;

MANGA

All of the below for £3
Confidential Confessions Vol. 3 Cover
Love Hina Vol. 1,2,3
Erica Sakurazawa - Nothing but Loving You - SWAPPED

All of the below for £5 (RRP $16, paid £12. Most are really hard to get)
Alien Nine Vol. 1 Cover
Oh My Goddess! Love Potion No. 9 (unflipped, original version) Cover
No Need for Tenchi Vol. 5: Unreal Genius (unflipped, original version) Cover

ANIME
Tenchi Muyo DVD 1 (R2) - £7

Samurai Gun Vol. 1 - STILL SEALED/BRAND NEW. Includes Red Steel bonus DVD - £3.50

Payments through PayPal. PM me and I'll give you my details. I'll post the manga as soon as payment is secured. And I'm sure a Postal Order will be fine too as long as you're in the UK.

Swaps
If you don't want to buy, you can swap. I'd actually rather swap. If there is something of yours you are wanting to swap (any anime/manga and merchandise, not just manga), just shout and I'll tell you if I'm interested. You can see my manga and DVD lists at the link below for help on what I'd be interested in.

Manga and Merchandise
Anime DVDs/VHSs (If anyone happens to want any of the VHSs *laughs* just shout)

And my Amzon wish list (probably the best way to see what I want)

The swaps I'm looking for are:
Excel Saga (manga) Vol. 7 +
Rurouni Kenshin Vol. 6 +
Any Rayearth
Only the Ring Finger manga
Nodame Cantabile 6+
Nana 4+
Sugar Sugar Rune

I'm interested in swapping for Erica Sakurazawa - Nothing but Loving You. Here's the manga I have to trade:

AI Love You (vol 1)
Loveless (vol 1)
FLCL (vol 1 and 2)
I.N.V.U (vol 1)

All read but in good condition, except for FLCL 2 which is brand new and still shrinkwrapped.

Interested? :]

Have both FLCL and Loveless, but I like the sound of I.N.V.U. (I've nearly bought it before), so if you're up for it, so am I ^___^

Just PM me your address and I'll try to get it posted out to you some time hopefully early this week.

Thanks loads!

Back