Manga Animatsu Brings Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You to UK Home Video in 2018!

N

NormanicGrav

Manga Animatsu had a special announcement today and this is the one!

Recently there was a special theatrical release for the latest Pokémon movie and it hit as many cinema screens as it could. Now we can confirm that distributor Manga Animatsu will be bringing the film to home video for the United Kingdom.

Pokemon-I-Choose-You-2.jpg

Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You will be released on both standard edition DVD and limited edition Blu-ray steelbook in English audio only. The standard edition DVD (SRP: £9.99) is set for 12th February 2018 while the limited edition Blu-ray steelbook (SRP: £24.99) is set for 30th April 2018. Final artwork will not be revealed for sometime.

Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You! is an origin story highlighting Ash & Pikachu’s first meeting and their adventures as they search for the legendary Pokémon Ho – Oh. The iconic pair encounter familiar faces along the way, new characters including Trainers Verity and Sorrel, and even a mysterious new Mythical Pokémon, Marshadow. Challenges and epic Pokémon battles abound in this unique story about the beginning of one of the most beloved friendships in popular culture.

Manga Animatsu have also released Pokémon: Indigo League Season 1 on both Blu-ray and DVD, as well as the following movies: The First Movie, 2000, 3 The Movie, Hoopa, and Volcanion.

Continue reading...

Nice to see an earlier release for the movie considering we normally don't see a release of the latest Pokémon movie until closer to the summer. After seeing this at the weekend I'll definitely be picking up a BD copy next year. :)

Back