Magna Carta

alsotop

Hikikomori
Has anyone heard anything about the European release of Magna Carta: Tears of Blood? I read on RPGamer back in August (Original news post) that the game would have a European Release in October '05 published by Codemasters, but I can't find any information on this on their website or anywhere around the Internet. Does anyone have any information on this?

best person to ask is Neptune, she has played through the game from what i remember..so she can tell you..though i think its meant to have slow battle sequences..i can't remember :?, oh and a second magna carta game was announced earlier this year..a month or so back if i remember rightly

I think it's a great game, if you're into RPGs. The Tri-circle engine is a nice lil' system to work with.
I've played a bit of it. The character designs are kool, since they're designed by Hyung-TaeKim, and you need to build up your attacks rather than going for the total owning attacks staight away.

I think it's not like Final Fantasy brilliant, but more than enough for its money's worth. :D

I was going to buy this yesterday but I'm waiting for it to go down £10 or so.

The real problem is, even if I do get it will I complete it?!

RPGs I very rarely complete now (time restraints and all that).

Back