Longest manga series you've read so far...

:lol: Sorry this is really not relevant but, man, I wish I had the cash to read these stupidly long series'

Death Note - 13, is my longest :lol: I aim at shorter series'

Spyro201 said:
:lol: Sorry this is really not relevant but, man, I wish I had the cash to read these stupidly long series'

Death Note - 13, is my longest :lol: I aim at shorter series'

I think Death Note is my current longest as well. That said I did read a lot of Gantz off the net, can't wait till it gets released here.

Other than that I've started reading Berserk which I think has in excess of twenty volumes. It's good stuff but it's killing my finances :(

Like a few other people, my longest is Death Note at 12 volumes. I haven't got the 13th "How To Read" yet.

Well done to the people who have read really long series, that's great commitment! I tend to find them a bit daunting. I would like to read all 18 volumes of Monster though.

Wildcard said:
Other than that I've started reading Berserk which I think has in excess of twenty volumes. It's good stuff but it's killing my finances :(
Thirty-two and on-going. Glad you're liking it.

Lupus Inu said:
Wildcard said:
Thirty-two and on-going. Glad you're liking it.

:eek: 32? Looks like my wallet will be considerably lighter in the near future..

Wildcard said:
:eek: 32? Looks like my wallet will be considerably lighter in the near future..

33 and on going lol :p but it's so worth it. Volume 23 will be out in May. Black Horse is getting it out at a reasonable pace too, one every two months or so.

Trigunette said:
Wildcard said:

33 and on going lol :p but it's so worth it. Volume 23 will be out in May. Black Horse is getting it out at a reasonable pace too, one every two months or so.

And I've read up till the end of the band of the hawk's saga, seems so long ago... Wait a minute, it was so long ago =P

chaos said:
And I've read up till the end of the band of the hawk's saga, seems so long ago... Wait a minute, it was so long ago =P

Lol true, but I've created a thick skin against waiting, prefer my manga in book form, and save the screen for watching anime (okey okey and totally unavailable manga and doujinshi :p )

I prefer paper as well, but sometimes I simply can't wait =) call me anxious.... BTW I'm in V15 of samurai deeper kyo, 12 more to go...

chaos said:
I prefer paper as well, but sometimes I simply can't wait =) call me anxious.... BTW I'm in V15 of samurai deeper kyo, 12 more to go...

glad your enjoying them :)
i somewhat regret selling them now -___-....Gah oh well. lol

Ninja Boy! said:
chaos said:

glad your enjoying them :)
i somewhat regret selling them now -___-....Gah oh well. lol

It's a great series... can't believe you actually sold them to me =) BTW, you're going to London expo this saturday as well?

umm.. I think Naruto. up till latest and still reading.

I've read a lot of One piece too, but I mostly just watched the anime and then continued a bit of the manga.

I'm a foolish fool collecting both the Naruto and Bleach manga. I still say I'll be dead before they're finished. However so far the longest series I've actually completed would be battle royale at 15 volumes...volume 1 was the first ever manga I brought.

Back