London Ink

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
Anyone actually watched this crapfest yet?

It documents the 'best' tattoo artists the UK has to offer, and wow-- what a pittens of skill they have.

The guy heading the show is some asshole who worked in Manchester, and did David Beckham's 'world famous' tattoo, which I'd never f***ing heard of until watching the show.
This apparently was his best work to date (it's still ****), which already paints a picture of his subordinates tattooing skills.

I'd imagine any UK tattoo artist who watched this feels like putting a bullet in their head, and it's almost certainly halted the idea of getting a tattoo anytime over here.

What a joke.

I can safely say I have not been curious in the slightest about it. Just for measure, I assumed it was another piece of drama **** based in our almighty capital.

Jayme said:
I can safely say I have not been curious in the slightest about it. Just for measure, I assumed it was another piece of drama **** based in our almighty capital.

It's 'reality TV' padre, and that didn't exactly scream kickass to begin with.

The only reason I watched it is because the Miami counterpart have some good tats on display. Unfortunately, that trend didn't catch on over here. :x

Faye said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:

I'm getting an ulcer.

SRSLY.
Holy crap, I squirted milk when I read that! :lol:

Totaly with you though. I could only manage about 10mins of it when I put it on the other day. I'd rather watch a show about stapling your **** cheeks together to tell you the truth.

Back