Little Britain

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
Anyone else sick of this show?

IMO, they've milked all the sketches like a billion times...

Anyone who does Little Britain impressions near me gets decked :evil:

Some were funny the first time but it got tired on the second watch. Just like Bo Selecta and Trigger Happy TV. Oh lets take several jokes and use them over and over and over.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Oh lets take several jokes and use them over and over and over.

It did get very repetitive, and some sketches weren't that funny to start with, but Little Britain was funny at times.

The abroad one was pretty bad though.

Little britan i'll be honest was funny

"TO ME" in the begining second series i could put up with it.

Come the 3rd series it was painful.

It's not the program or though repetive it's every freaking chav in britan saying the same phrase over and over and over.

I say chav i mean they laugh there head of it and eventually it's breaking point.

They made a game movie shoot me :cry:

X_nick_X said:
It's not the program or though repetive it's every freaking chav in britan saying the same phrase over and over and over.

As if it wasn't bad enough assholes quoting Borat everywhere I go, that was thrown into it aswell. :evil:

I must admit that I found the Borat movie hilarious when it first came out. The constant quotations were the thing that killed it for me though. Really, it's too much.

I have a LB shirt I wear sometimes with Andy Pipkin on it, my mom got it for me, so I can't like... throw it away, it's plain disrespect! >_>

Urghhh....

Its so boring now... Same jokes repeated again and again, the sight of Chavs, absolutely no good characters whatsoever.

Makes me think why I like it in the first place. THANK YOU ANIME FOR MAKING ME WATCH YOU AND DITCH THAT CRAP

Even Corrie and Eastenders don't repeat the same thng all the time (Which I still sadly watch).

Lupus Inu said:
I have a LB shirt I wear sometimes with Andy Pipkin on it, my mom got it for me, so I can't like... throw it away, it's plain disrespect! >_>

You could say the Comedy Club stole it and burned it for soiling their good name.

Back