Linkin Park/You Tube/Power of music videos

Following on the tradition of things being deleted from You Tube, I thought I would let others know that the new Linkin Park video has been deleted after a little persuasion from Warner Bros.

But the video has some striking imagery that I thought I would mention:

fat person scoffing a burger

...followed by...

starving man in the third world

and

little kids waving American flags

...followed by...

child soldier holding a semi-automatic.

Honestly, I can't remember much of the song but those images have been burned in to my retina.

M.G xx

Should I consider myself lucky that I got to see it? It was a nice video... and wth, Linkin Park's style has really changed, but oh well, can't be playing the same things over and over for years.

Linkin Park were the band that got me into music, back when Meteora was released.

Countless years (and no new albums) later, they release another album and I hate them.

That's how to keep a fanbase!

Gah, that single's crap.

Just glad they are back with new material.I mean Hybrid Theory at the time it first came out was amazing.Plus they were the second band i ever saw live,and they put on such a crazy show.

They do have a great way of combining music and video, like the kid stood in the middle of the riots and then using his mind to just blow everyone away

McIcy said:
They do have a great way of combining music and video, like the kid stood in the middle of the riots and then using his mind to just blow everyone away

:roll:

Anyway, here's my two pee. Megadeth have a new album out around the same time as Linkin Park, buy that.

I remember my little brother telling me that Linkin Park gave away a tonne of their money to the countries affected by the Tsunami, to help rebuild the effected areas as they have a huge fanbase in that area.

Other celebrities just visited the area.

Lupus Inu - I know what you mean, but sometimes I think its worth watching something slightly unnerving. Everyone knows there are still famines in this world but people ignore it. And with so many cameras focused on hollywood/celebrity, its easy to forget.

Personally, I find global indifference more worrying.

m.g xx

Back