Let me show you my favouite band

Will-O'-The-Wisp

Cardcaptor
This band is called Brokencyde and they have revolutionised the world of music as we know today

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-TH5ibABP4U&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-TH5ibABP4U&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

^ This is my fa7ourite song. It's called "Freaxxx" (the name itself is already hardcore, see how they sneaked those 3 xxx's at the end there, RAD) and it displays a 7ariety of Intricate 7ocal chords, complex riffs and the 7ideo is fantastic.

The 7ideo for it is off the chain, I would watch it all day and feel like a pimp and have the urge to get drunk before I lea7e to "teh f_kin' dancefloor" to pick up some bitches.

LOOK AT THE PIG

F***!

Band members

* Se7en – screams, rapping (2006–present)
* Mikl – clean vocals (2006–present)
* Phat J – synths, guitars, beats, backing vocals (2007–present)
* Antz – beats, fog machine, lights (2008–present)

Se7en? Phat J? ANTZ? I think my brain might explode, these are the coolest dudes you'll likely to e7er meet, they know what's right about the youth of today, what's wrong about the stuck-up grown ups, and damn, do they know how to spice up a party. They've been recognized all over TV! And been shown on the coolest most real channel out their, MTV. Last year, they played on the Millionaires-headlined "Get F$cked Up" tour, with Hyper Crush (not as good as Brokencyde), And Then There Were None(vocals are too clean), and The Arrival (not enough alcohol). In the fall of 2008, they performed on the "I'm So Fierce" tour with headliner, Jeffree Star. Brokencyde appeared twice on "Fearless Music TV," performing their songs "Sex Toyz" (Hahah YEAH!) and "FreaXXX"

---

Ignorant idiots who cannot understand their melody:

"why is he screaming at that lady?" [reffering to the Freaxxx video] - **** bro, screaming and rapping are the vocals of today, she knows that. Plus she knows if she puts up with it, she might get some from the guys. Lucky bitch.

"my ears bleed" - then turn that ****-otaku-metallica-snakes on a plane crap you're listening to off and listen to the above 7ideo

"I hope every member of Brokencyde gets cancer" - **** YOU, YOU LONELY MAMA'S BOY, so WHAT if we get cancer, we'll party all night and get freaxxxy drunk and cruise our wheels all the **** we want atleast we'll die having fun and getting it down, what will you be doin', making us teens look bad and go to work wearing your stuck-up ties

Anyway AUKN, just thought I'd share with you the powerhouse of the music world right now and I hope I've convinced you start listening

I had to Wiki Brokencyde because I was unsure if they themselves were a joke (like a far less amusing TLI). Sadly not, it seems.

At least they're not British, as I initially presumed from the Range Rover and Jaguar in the video.

Back