Lemmings or Worms

LEMMINGS OR WORMS

• WORMS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LEMMINGS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Worms. Because Worms blowing eachother up is funny. Lemming's blowing eachother up just doesn't have the same "Umph" as Worms. Plus I love using the baseball bat on Worms, classic.

Mind you, havn't played a Worms game in years now. The series just got dull after a while.

Worms ftw!

I used to play Lemmings a lot, but it annoyed the hell out of me, and it got kind of repetitive after a while, although thinking about it, on one of the very old games, like 1995 old i think lol, there was this one thing that stuck in my mind... there were these spinning blades and it was so hard to get the Lemmings past them! Then they got all sliced up and made the most horrifying noise i have heard, classic.

However! Worms is just an all time classic! It's actually fun to play again and again and again, and all the different remakes, Worms Boats or something, i forgot the name, but that was brilliant, then there is Worms 3D, only played a demo but it sure looked fun! I love destroying stuff.
Also, the classic games, i think the first one i played was Worms Armagedddon, just everything about it is perfect i think! Those replays were classic when it slows down to show the kill, thinking about it actually i want to go and play it now... Maybe i'll do just that, actually i'm going to watch Ergo Proxy episode 12, au revoir.

Just remembered more about Worms actually lol, the single player missions were very fun, and those sheep that you can aim. The Holy Bomb thing too, and those outrageously funny things they say when they die... Oh the memories. Thanks for bringing this topic up actually ^^

Back