Lemmings or Worms

LEMMINGS OR WORMS

• WORMS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LEMMINGS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i will take worms side, though i think the jumping off a cliff by a lemming is great to watch, i never did see it as the greatest of games, worms on the other hand is a very good game when it comes to strategically using your array of weapons from the infamous bazooka to the deadly holy hand grenade. the voices are also a good laugh to listen to so thats the reason for my choice.

Lemmings duh! worms r to slimey n dont rost very well, were as lemmings, when there not throwing themselves of cliffs, make a very tasty snack :3

The time ive spent sat infront of a computor wasting away trying to figure some of the later lemmings levels lol, its so addictive even my dad spent all night playing it once. My vote goes to lemmings. No disrespect to Worms though, another briliant game but lemmings gets my vote, just 8)

Without a doubt it must be Worms. That game has absorbed me so much. A friend of mine even scared people at a hospital by announcing my possesion of the game by saying I had worms. XD

Worms was one of my favorite games... until a group of people at sixth form played it incessantly and I got pissed off with the voices. Those in the game and those coming from the people playing it.

Plus, there was always something weird about telling people that you had Worms.

Back