Legal Streaming: Every Anime Available for the UK & Ireland Online

@crashb648 Just noticed on the spreadsheet you've listed Robotech Seasons 2 and 3 as adapting Macross 7 and Macross F. They actually adapt Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross and Genesis Climber Mospeada. Understandable confusion though since Robotech is more often associated with Macross than the latter two. Funny enough it wouldn't be until 10 years later that Macross 7 was created and a further 13 years until Macross F.
Thanks for the message! I somehow hadn't seen it until now. I'll amend that for the next spreadsheet update. :D

Thanks for the tip! I'll add it for the next update. I keep forgetting to check BBC iPlayer, since they add stuff semi-frequently without any announcements that I hear about. 😝
Thanks. Also, by the look of things it seem that Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, Black and White, XY, & Sun and Moon are currently "Available for 10 months", which I guess means they will be off the iPlayer by the end of the year unless something changes.

Ninja Kamui has been added to All4/Channel4 as part of their [Adult Swim] block of programmes. It's currently an ongoing series.

Blade Runner: Black Lotus is still up on All4.

Ghost in the Shell has been removed from ITVX. So as far as I can tell they have zero anime on their streaming service now.

Thanks. Also, by the look of things it seem that Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, Black and White, XY, & Sun and Moon are currently "Available for 10 months", which I guess means they will be off the iPlayer by the end of the year unless something changes.
They've been saying that since 2021 when the shows were first added to the iPlayer, but they always reset back to "Available for over a year" and start counting down again. Whether that's just an iPlayer thing, or the BBC are renewing the licenses on a yearly basis, I don't know.

Ninja Kamui has been added to All4/Channel4 as part of their [Adult Swim] block of programmes. It's currently an ongoing series.

Booooo, dub only, really?

HiDive has had a big update it seems

Looks like some shows have disappeared with that though
Both No Game No Life and Kokoro Connect disappeared from my watchlist

Back