Lead roles cast in Iron Man and Wolverine anime dub

Sparrowsabre7

Za Warudo
http://www.superherohype.com/news/artic ... ce-casting

WHAT THE ****!!?

I know neither of the series are popular but I just had to discuss this. Ok Adrian Pasdar as Stark is a pretty solid fit, I can easily go with that, but MILO VENTIMIGLIA AS ****IN' WOLVERINE!? ARGH.

Why would they not use Steve Blum!? Or even Scott McNeill, hell anyone. I like Milo, he's a pretty good actor but he has not got the voice for Wolverine. Jeez... I just hope it doesn't carry over into the X-men series cos that still has some hope...

He can be a pretty awful actor, but I kind of understand that casting. He does that horrible Manly Man growl voice in Heroes for some reason and I see that totally working in Wolvs. Be interesting to see how well these guys fare as voice actors.

This is the Hollywood mentality unfortunately: cast people with name recognition rather than actually y'know people who actually make a living with voice acting and have some talent. That's why most non-pixar US big screen animations have pretty shoddy voice acting too.

Sparrowsabre7 said:
Why would they not use Steve Blum!? Or even Scott McNeill, hell anyone. I like Milo, he's a pretty good actor but he has not got the voice for Wolverine. Jeez... I just hope it doesn't carry over into the X-men series cos that still has some hope...
Because he's bloody everywhere, that said he's one of the only decent anime voice actors out there

I misread the topic's title as beginning with the words, "Lead rolos".

Surely, those would be too poisonous for human consumption.

Back