Latest Tenjho Tenge manga edits!

There are quite a few of these sites around, DC's treatment of this title has been criminal, such a large company doesn't know how to handle such a niche market (just look at sony's treatment of steamboy). And if I was the manga-ka i'd be thoroughly miffed if someone defaced my artwork with super imposed bras :)

Paranoia Agent said:
There are quite a few of these sites around, DC's treatment of this title has been criminal, such a large company doesn't know how to handle such a niche market (just look at sony's treatment of steamboy). And if I was the manga-ka i'd be thoroughly miffed if someone defaced my artwork with super imposed bras :)

Agree wholeheartedly with this statement. Fact of the matter is though, if the manga continues to sell with CMX's edits , they are unlikely to do anything about it :?

Well, I'm becoming a new fan of the TenTen show/manga, thanks to the lovely Mangaminx (I'm gonna get killed for that, again :roll: ).

I must also agree with that statement...
I'm not a hentai fan, but even I've seen the boobs pop out of girls shirts (e.g. Battle Vixens and Inu-Yasha). But it's not like it's psychologically damaging, is it?
The only thing with this is if a lil' kid (who doesn't know about biology/Sex Education) would see this and go to a parent and say "Mummy/Daddy, why does she have a bum on her chest?"
If it's ment to be for Older Teens or such, then don't buy it or place it where kids can get it, right?

It's like graffiti-ing a masterpeice, no?

Chaz said:
Well, I'm becoming a new fan of the TenTen show/manga, thanks to the lovely Mangaminx (I'm gonna get killed for that, again :roll: ).

I havent actually ever read any of the TenTen manga :p . Just aware of the edits due to the big uproar thats been on the net as a result CMX deciding to censor it. Looking forward to the first disc of the anime arriving though :)

the edits are awfull!
i mean, sure it may have had images, suitable for only 16+
but that doesnt mean that CMX had to edit it so that it could appeal to a younger age group.

it doesnt make sence, it was originally aimed at the older teens.

for EG many of tokyopops manga's, which have adult situations, they dont go on editing it like no tomorow, but they just slap a bar stating a suitable age group, which i found usefull.

another good example is Negima!
it has nudity and fanservice in it but many fans were outraged when they heard that the company was gona edit it. but since the company actually listened to their fans, they released it but with a shrink wrapping around it, and a sticker on it stating, for mature audience only.

Back