last.fm: Mainstream-O-Meter

I'm Gettin 58.9%, slightly gutted cause I listen to Shite loads of obscure [Well To "Normal" Folk] bands like:

Fozzy, Shadows fall, BellRays, Asian kung fu Generation, Apocalyptica, Lion, Bang Camaro

Nought really its just when People look at my collection of music they usually say whose that whats the hells that. I like to think of my music tastes as unique as my personality

My Ex used to do that all the time and even questioned my sanity on some of my music, my family still aren't sure what I listen Too.

Plus its always better to say when they start listening to bands like Green Day, All American Rejects and bands that you have listened to there stuff for years & make People feel Like Idiots when The Say Things Like "American idot was Green Days First Album"

I've been meaning to hook up with last.fm for a while now.

Does it link and pick up on all that I have been listening to through my ipod/itunes, can anyone tell me?

Not that I really listen to any typical chart/radio music but I'm not convinced my rating will be that obscure - there isn't any relatively un-heard-of Japanese bands in there as yet, for a start.

Jimi-Jam said:
I've been meaning to hook up with last.fm for a while now.

Does it link and pick up on all that I have been listening to through my ipod/itunes, can anyone tell me?

Not that I really listen to any typical chart/radio music but I'm not convinced my rating will be that obscure - there isn't any relatively un-heard-of Japanese bands in there as yet, for a start.

You install this thing, and it keeps track of what you listen to the most/least etc. And puts it onto your LastFM page.

Back